Types of Insurance
- Affordable premiums for high coverage
- Protection tailored to specific life stages
- Flexibility to convert to permanent coverage
- Lifetime coverage with guaranteed death benefit
- Cash accumulation for long-term financial growth
- Limited-term premium payment; free for life
- Combines insurance with investment growth
- Customizable coverage and investment options
- Potentially higher returns based on market performance
- Savings component with guaranteed returns
- Provides financial protection and wealth accumulation
- Lump-sum payout at policy maturity
- Guaranteed income stream during retirement
- Inflation protection with increasing dividends
- Financial security during retirement with a stable income
Accident & Medical
- Financial protection against accidents and medical expenses
- Coverage for hospitalization, surgery, and other treatments
- Disability or income replacement benefits
Uses of Life Insurance
Ensures financial stability for your dependents by replacing lost income in the event of your passing or diagnosis of permanent disability or critical illness. The payout allows you to make sure that your dreams for your dependents do not go unfulfilled.
Ability to clear off any outstanding debts, such as mortgages or loans, protecting your family from financial burdens. This guarantees you and your family are able to live free from your own debts in the event your income is disrupted due to passing or illness.
Providing funds for buy-sell agreements in the event of the death of a business owner, ensuring continuity and stability for the company. Additional cash can be injected into a business to run it if the successor is too young or inexperienced to take over immediately.
Helps preserve your wealth for future generations, covering estate taxes and providing liquidity for a smooth transition. Also used as a tool to ensure all your beneficiaries get an equal share; preventing in-fighting between family.
Covers the cost of funeral arrangements, alleviating the financial burden on your family during a difficult time. Prevent the need of your loved ones to ask for money from friends and family to cover for these arrangements by having a final expense insurance in place.